Indoor Bubble Show
Please know that my indoor bubble show is very different than my outdoor show. It’s much like a magician’s stage act except it’s all about bubbles! It is critical there be no moving air in my performance area.
I will create bubble sculptures, do sleight of hand, and ask for volunteers from the audience to assist me. I sometimes use background music as I perform.
- I will arrive about one hour before my start time and will need immediate access to my performance area.
- I will be pushing a 4 wheeled cart and need to get it as close as possible to my area.
- My performance area needs to be at least 8 ft. X 10 ft. I will lay a tarp down to catch any drips. More room is better.
- I may need access to an electrical outlet.
- Generally, lasts 45-60 minutes.
- If the lighting can be dimmed for about 10 minutes, I’ll be able to create some lighted bubble sculptures.
Takes me about 30 minutes to pack up and be gone.